The children in Room 4 really enjoyed playing Snag Golf and wrote a recount of what we had to do to be successful in playing this game. Ivan and Zealand used some interesting detail words to help us know how to play it, and how we can get better at it for next time. Read their writing below and see if you can spot the 'learning points' so that you too can get better at Snag Golf.
We look forward to seeing Shannon again next Thursday. If you want to know more about Snag Golf, press on this link and it will take you to their website.
Learning Points from Ivan's writing
- Throw the ball gently at the target
- Don't put the golf club up high.
Learning points from Zealand's writing
- Keep your legs and hands together.
- Put the ball on the blue tee to make it easier to hit.
- Face your feet towards the ball.
- Hit the ball gently.